Do you want to break into publishing? Here at Bikemagic we’ve got a great opportunity for either a young journalism graduate or enthusiastic individual – with plenty of knowlege of bikes – who’s looking to gain some experience in publishing.
Due to rapid growth, Bikemagic and RoadcyclingUK are looking for an editorial and production assistant to help out in the hectic world of our online editors, as well as providing much needed support to our busy sales team.
The successful applicant will have:
A love of bicycles
- A genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, the internet and online publishing
- Excellent written English
- Great team-working skills and a ‘get stuck in’ attitude
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- A broad creative streak
- Knowledge of photoshop, animation shop, or similar graphics packages
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
- Some knowledge of HTML
- A sense of humour
The role will be based in central London.
To find out more about the role, or to submit an application please e-mail email@example.com.
Applications are by CV and covering letter, applications without a covering letter will not be considered.