Want to know why you should put your event in the new events calendar on BM? Here’s why.
- There are over 80,000 MTBers registered as members of the site, and that’s just a fraction of the total number of users.
- A huge number of BMers take part in events every year, and plenty of them will be interested in your event.
With the new BM events calendar any race organiser who’s a member of the site can add their own event, and subsequently edit the details of it any time they wish.
- You don’t just put a date and location in the BM events, you can upload an entry form, event picture, link to your website, say what facilities there are at the event, describe what the day will be like or what competitors need to know, like costs.. Check out this example.
- You can add as many different price levels to an event as you like, distinguishing between different categories, for example. You can also specify the difference between advanced and on-the-day bookings.
- If your event has a sub event, like a children’s or fun event, you can add that in to the main feature.
- BM members can search the events in several different ways, by date, region, keyword, event type and so on, so you’ve got more chance of your event being noticed
- BM members can start forum discussions about events they are going to or have been to and make arrangements to meet up with one another etc online.
- Once an event is over, it stays on the calendar under ‘past events’ and BM members can rate and comment on events that they’ve been to. If you’ve had a very successful event one year, with high ratings from the members, we can then link those details to the next incarnation of the event, so they can see how good it was last time.
I’ve heard enough, take me straight to the events page!
What happens when I’ve added an event?
When you add or edit an event the details come to us for checking before being put live. You can make edits to your event at any time.
What if I get half-way through adding an event then get interrupted?
All the pages you have submitted will be kept on file, if you click on ‘manage my events’ you can go back and resume the submission process at any time.
What do I do if I have problems with the system?
If you get stuck then try using the help document on the add an event page, or contact us and we’ll help out.