This race is in jeopardy, due to lack of medical cover. We heard 10 days ago that
the medical cover booked was now unavailable. We have made strenuous efforts to try
and find another ambulance and crew, so far to no avail.
The Tour of Cornwall Car Rally is on this weekend and they appear to have every available
ambulance and crew. We are currently awaiting a response from our very last hope,
but things don’t look good. We will make a decision whether to postpone at 7pm Wednesday
3rd May. Please either check the website news page or ring the NACC Eventsline before
you travel to this event.
or phone 01626 336860