Interested in entering the 2003 Red Bull Mountain Mayhem, Shimano Sleepless in the Saddle, Karrimor/Specialized Enduro 6 or Coed y Brenin Fat Tyre Festival? Of course you are. Here’s a quick’n’easy step-by-step guide to getting the entry forms:
1. You’ll need a bunch of A4 envelopes, some stamps and a pen. Permanent marker is best.
2. Decide which events you want entry forms for and how many forms you want for each.
3. Get one envelope per event and write your address on each of them.
4. On the top of each envelope write the name of the event and the number of forms you’d like.
5. Put a stamp on each envelope.
6. Put all the envelopes into another envelope. You’ll have to fold them.
7. On the envelope full of envelopes, write: Pro Velo, 6 The High St, Alton, Staffs, ST10 4AQ.
8. Put a stamp on it.
As soon as entry forms are available for each event, Pro Velo’ll send them out to you. Fill them in and post them back with an appropriate cheque and if you were quick enough, you’re in…
Dates for all these events are on our events calendar.