Back by ‘popular demand’, the colour pink has crept its way into the Hope range of components. Will you be braving the Pink Range..?
Here’s the word from Hope:
LIMITED EDITION HOPE PINK RANGE
Due to popular demand from the guys and girls alike, here at Hope we’ve decided to bring back pink! Whilst we know the guys will love it too, this range is aimed at the growing number of female riders who demand high performance components to match their riding style (but with a little female touch)!
The Hope Pink range will cater for cross-country, enduro and downhill orientated riders, with the range consisting of hubs, brakes, pedals and stems.
Hope Tech Evo X2 brakes:
The Tech Evo X2 is the perfect brake for cross-country and freeride style riding offering the perfect blend of power, low weight and adjustability.
- Fully CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Externally adjustable Tech Evo lever (great for those with a slightly smaller reach)
- Choice of black or braided hose
- Fixed or floating 6 bolt pink centred rotors in: 140, 160, 183, or 203mm
- Weight from 340g
Hope Pro 2 Evo Hubs:
The proven Pro 2 Evo hubs have gone from strength to strength, with countless tests and reviews and of course rider feedback confirming that the Pro 2 Evo is everything that we designed it to be. If they’re good enough for the guys they’re good enough for the girls!
- 32 hole front and rear (6 bolt compatible), available in the following combinations:
Front: 9, 15, 20mm and QR. Rear: 135mm (QR, 10mm (through and boltin), 12mm through and XX1 compatible), 142mm – X12 or XX1 compatible
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England, built and hand finished in the UK
- Weight: front: 185g (QR) and rear 285g (QR)
Hope F20 pedals:
The slim profile and lightweight design of the fully CNC machined Hope F20 pedal makes them one of the most reliable pedal options on the market.
- 20 replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip
- Slightly concaved platform is supported by one Norglide bush and 3 cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to ensure a long lasting and maintenance free running
- Weight: 390g per pair
- Two oversized bar options available:
Cross-country: 90mm length, 0 degree rise. Enduro/freeride: 50mm length, 0 degree rise
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England from 2014 T6 aluminium
- Weight from 144g