Location: Dorking, Surrey
Member since October 2013
Location: Mole Valley, GB
Reason for Sale: Got a new bike
Postage: £10 shipping (using courier DPD) or happy to arrange local pick up around the Surrey Hills.
Selling my 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo Frame (medium), along with BB, headset, cranks, chainring (32 tooth) and chain guide.
- Frame: M5 hydroformed tubing, EVO geometry, tapered HT, PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, Command Post routing, 142mm rear dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel
- Rear Shock: Custom Fox RP2 with AUTOSAG, ProPedal and rebound adj., SJ FSR eyelet extension, 197×51mm-
- Headset: 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" Threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- Crankset: Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed AM double, PF30 spindle, length: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge - (recently replaced - only 2 months old)
- Chainring - ethirteen 32 tooth
- Chain guide - ethirteen SG1