Location: Chester, GB
Reason for Sale: New bike on the way
Postage: I would prefer collection and would be happy to meet locally if that suits. Cash on collection or bank transfer.
Returns Sold as seen - no returns.
I am selling my 2011 Lapierre Spicy 216. Priced to sell and would consider reasonable offers.
- Medium (46cm) frame
- Rockshox Domain R Coil forks (160mm)
- *NEW* (fitted July 2013) Fox Float R shock 216 x 63.5. The old one decided to blow it's rebound so I bought a new one rather than fix the original.
- Shimano SLX front mech
- Shimano Deore rear mech
- Formula RX brakes (180mm rotors). These were fitted instead of the Avid Elixir 5's the bike came with
- FUNN Fatboy bar 710mm wide
- FUNN Crossfire stem 31.8 × 65mm
The tyres are currently a Maxxis Advantage 26 x 2.25 front and Maxxis Ignitor 26 x 2.1 on the rear. I can change the tyres back to the OEM ones (Conti Rubber Queens 26 x 2.2) if desired.
I also have a spare set of Superstar Kevlar pads which I will include in the sale.
I have shown images of where the frame is less than perfect - stone chips and dings. the rest of the bike is in good condition but it has been used as intended and cannot be described as new. That said, I have only had the bike since Nov '12 (bought new) and it has been used locally at Llandegla with the occasional trip to Penmancho.
Seller: Matt Jones
Malvern Hills, GB
London Borough of Wandsworth, GB
London Borough of Sutton, GB