Location: Leeds, GB
Reason for Sale: Personal circumstances changed
Postage: Collection preferred, will deliver within reason or possible post but would have to be agreed.
I am sorry to say that my beloved 2013 Foes FXR is having to go.
• Foes FXR 2:1 Extreme frame. Medium. Has the optional floating rear break to allow the suspension to be active whilst breaking. It has a 12mm bolt through rear axle to keep everything tight and stiff at the back. It also has the very, very impressive Curnutt rear shock. This shock is designed and built by Foes specifically for foes bikes and rides like nothing else. You can pedal along with zero pedal feedback and the instantly becomes active and responsive through the bumpy stuff.
• SR Suntour Durolux Forks. 160mm-180mm fork with on the fly lever mounted adjustment. Yes, Suntour. These are stonkingly good forks. I tried all the top forks when building this rig (you can see by the spec that only the most functional parts were chosen). The feature a 15mm quick release axle that keep the front end in check whilst allowing you to whip the front wheel out quickly when needed. The forks really do work! I’ve had Lefty’s, Fox, rock Shox and Magura and these genuinely outperform the lot.
• Chris King hubs and DT spokes and DX400 rims. What can I say? Everyone knows about how good the hubs are. The rims are enduro rims built using DT Competition (rear) and Revolution (front) spokes.
• Acros Headset...The German Chris King- Nuff said!!!
• XTR/XT/Saint drivetrain. Really efficient, smooth shifting comprising of Saint crankset and BB, XTR shifters and rear mech and XT front mech and cassette.
• Formula Oro K18 hydro discs with 160mm rotors front and rear provide the anchors in matching white and red
• Foes D9 stem. Short and stubby with designed and built by foes.
• Easton EA70 handle bar in white
• Superstar Components seat post and WTB saddle. Light and strong with an extremely comfortable saddle.
• NS bikes flat pedals in black.
• Continental Vertical tyres. These still have some life left in them but are showing signs of wear.
As you can see from the pictures this is a truly fantastic bike with a dream spec. You simply will not find a better bike for the money!!! There are a few signs of wear, the odd scuff but no dents or cracks. Any questions please ask away. Genuine reason for sale. I will add more pictures tomorrow.
Thanks for looking!
I would seriously rate this as one of the most enjoyable bikes I have ever ridden. I have owned 2 previous Foes bikes and keep returning to the brand because the kit is just right!
Seller: Sam Roberts
London Borough of Sutton, GB
South Bucks, GB